NR1222 – Why Heat It? When You Can Treat It. Naturally!
NR1222 is a natural topical pain reliever that is completely different from traditional analgesics. Most topical pain products are counter-irritants that mask pain with hot/cold sensations. NR1222 actually relieves pain like but without the harmful side effects associated with pain pills. It’s also clinically shown to reduce stiffness and increase range of motion.
– Clinically Shown to Reduce Stiffness and Increase Range of Motion
– Fast, Safe and Reliable Pain Relief
– Tough on Pain, but Gentle on Skin
NR1222 is tough on pain but gentle on skin. In fact, NR1222 actually soothes and nurtures affected areas with ingredients often found in premium skincare products.
This remarkable pain reliever contains botanically derived active ingredients (Rhus Toxidodendron and Byronia) is a patented natural base of natural ingredients including Squalane from Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, Soybean Oil, Elastin, Garlic Extract, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Antioxidants, Vitamins and other ingredients found in premium skincare products.
Summary of Benefits
– Clinically shown to reduce pain and stiffness fast
– Also improves range of motion
– Periods of Relief grow with continued use
– Works on all types of joints and muscle pains
– Absorbs fast and no greasy residues
– No locker room smells
– Pampers skin like a premium skincare product
– Relieves pain faster than pain pills
– No pain pill side effects
Also Recommend for:
– Natural itch relief
– Natural Migraine and Tension Headache Relief
Used by professional athletes
Recommend by professional trainer
Approved for use by US Olympic Track & Field Team
Developed by research pharmacologist, Edward Troy to treat his own arthritis, NR1222 is now available to pain sufferers everywhere for fast, safe and reliable relief whenever you need it without restrictions. NR1222 is completely unique and highly efficacious. And it combines the best of Science and Nature which we consider to be the basic ingredients for Intelligent Pain Relief.